When you or a loved one is recovering from an illness or injury, the last thing you want to have to worry about is how to properly manage medications, wound dressings, and therapies. You should be focusing on taking care of yourself, and we want to help you do just that. Our in-home skilled nursing care is available to all types of patients throughout western Iowa and focuses on improving your quality of life. Contact us today to learn more or to talk to one of our home health care professionals.
Our trained staff provides caring, compassionate home care skilled nursing services. They want to keep you as comfortable as possible while helping you achieve your treatment goals. Some of these skilled nursing services include:
• Help with acute or chronic medical problems
• Nurses accredited in Wound V.A.C. Therapy
• Highly experience with wound care including dry and moist dressing changes
• Assess progress following surgery
• Instruction regarding new diagnoses
• Medication management
• IV Therapy for antibiotics, chemotherapy, fluids, TPN and pain control
• Care for the terminally ill
• Pre- and post-obstetrical care, newborn and infant care
When you are recovering, your comfort is our number one priority. That’s why our nurses will come straight to your home for skilled nursing care. Contact us today to learn more.