Medical Alert Systems
As we grow older, we find ourselves becoming more concerned about personal safety and the safety of our elderly parents. We all want to enjoy the independence we’ve worked so hard to earn. While safety is certainly important, so is independence. Seniors want to be on their own and to live in their own homes. They also don’t want to be a burden to their loved ones. With a medical alert system, seniors can remain independent while feeling safe and secure. Carroll Area Nursing Service works with 2 companies to offer a choice on what type of medical alert system is best for you. Learn more below and contact us with any questions.
Medical Alert System FAQs
- Do I have to receive home health services to get a unit from CANS?
- No, anyone can get get a medical alert system through us.
- What styles of medical alert systems can I choose from?
- You may choose between a bracelet or necklace style pendant.
- Are these medical alert systems waterproof?
- Yes, they are completely waterproof and can be worn while bathing, which is when people are most susceptible to falling.
- Are there any other additional features available for my medical alert system?
- There is an option of adding a fall detection necklace that will automatically detect a fall without needing to push the pendant for assistance.
- Who do I contact if I have problems with my medical alert system?
- CANS is your local contact, so feel free to contact us directly.
Keep you or your loved one safe and contact us today for more information about our medical alert systems!